Magic with Triangles
It has never been easier to make Triangle Square Units.
Here are some of the advantages you get from MwT.
- You can choose grids in inch or metric measurements.
- Each set has 5 master grids to be multiplied in a photo
copier to make as many copies as needed. Can be used
again and again.
- The master grids
are printed on colored paper of a slightly thicker quality,
to clearly separate them from the copies.
- You will make triangle square units both FAST and with
VERY PRECISE measurements. No measuring needed, just
place the grid copy on top of the fabrics and sew.
Instructions inside package.
- The grid copies can be cut into smaller units if you
want to use them with your scraps or your project
does not require
the whole grid.
triangle units come in sizes that make it possible to
combine two or more in the same block or quilt.
Example: 2 inch x 2 - fits 4 inch, 3 inch x 2 - fits
- This way of making triangle square units is so
simple and fast that you will find it convenient
to use for all of your triangle square making.